Stress-Free Emergency Dental Extractions in Wildomar, CA
Schedule a consultation with the #1 expert in emergency teeth extractions
Doctor Dmitry Tsvetov is a renowned oral surgeon experienced in performing both regular and emergency tooth extractions, ortho serial extractions, and emergency dental implant placement in Wildomar, and the rest of the Temecula area.
You might need a tooth extraction for a whole range of reasons. Once you schedule a consultation with Dr. Tsvetov, he might determine that you are dealing with a broken or severely decayed tooth, struggling with a periodontal disease, or have poor teeth positioning. In these situations, performing emergency ortho extractions is the option that tends to benefit our patients in Wildomar and the area the most.
However, a single-tooth removal procedure might lead to a variety of jaw joint and teeth shifting issues, as well as impact your chewing ability and damage your dental health overall. Luckily, you can depend on Dr. Tsvetov to carefully analyze your situation and discuss the most beneficial options for replacing your removed teeth and preventing further complications. Contact Temecula Facial Oral Surgery and schedule a consultation with Doctor Tsvetov today.
What does the tooth extraction procedure look like?
Emergency dental extractions typically entail the same steps as regular extractions, unless serious complications arise. In order to minimize discomfort, Dr. Tsvetov will use a local anesthetic to numb your gums, teeth, and jaw. The procedure won’t be painful, but you might feel a bit of pressure from widening the tooth socket.
If you do happen to feel pain, make sure to inform Doctor Tsvetov right away. It is our goal to make the tooth extraction process as stress- and pain-free as possible. This is why our Wildomar patients get to choose from several anesthesia options we offer at Temecula Facial Oral Surgery.
Or Schedule Your Free
What is the tooth sectioning process?
In some emergency extractions, your dental specialist in Wildomar may have to perform the teeth sectioning procedure. If a tooth is anchored in its socket too firmly or has a severely curved root that makes it hard to widen the socket for removal, the tooth may have to be cut in different sections which are then removed separately.
Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov is one of the most qualified and dependable specialists for emergency tooth extractions in Wildomar and across Riverside. Whether you need an emergency extraction to stop an infection or for orthodontic treatment, he will determine a tailored approach based on the specifics of your dental problem and ensure that the entire procedure is as painless as it can be, however complex.
What should I do to speed up my tooth extraction recovery?
The healing process after a tooth extraction entails forming a blood clot to stop the tooth from bleeding. Here’s what you can do to speed up the recovery:
- Take a bit of gauze and bite on it for 30 to 45 minutes post extraction. If the bleeding or oozing persists, repeat the process.
- Do not brush or rinse your teeth too vigorously, exercise, smoke, or drink alcohol for about 72 hours post extraction in order not to dislodge or disturb the formed clot.
- It is entirely normal to experience a bit of pain and swelling after an extraction. If you wish to reduce the discomfort, apply a bag of frozen fruit/vegetables or an ice pack on the affected area.
- Follow the instructions for your prescribed pain meds. If you have to take antibiotics, make sure to take them for the indicated time period even if no signs of infection occur.
- Drink a lot of fluids and eat nutritious soft food after the tooth extraction process to avoid dislodging the clot.
- You can continue with your everyday dental routine 24 hours after the extraction. This includes brushing and flossing your teeth daily to speed up the recovery and keep your mouth fresh and clean.
- If you happen to experience profuse bleeding, severe pain, excessive swelling, or any other unexpected or uncomfortable reactions to the prescribed meds after 2 to 3 days, give us a call straight away.
What is an emergency tooth extraction?
Emergency dental extractions refer to procedures where one or more teeth are removed on the same day or as quickly as possible to prevent complications. Your dental surgeon in Wildomar might have to do an emergency tooth extraction if you have an infected, fractured or abscessed tooth that causes swelling and pain around your mouth and face.
Need immediate dental assistance in Riverside County? Make sure to contact Doctor Tsvetov, the leading dental specialist in the area whether you need ortho serial extractions or emergency extractions of wisdom teeth in Wildomar. He will devise an approach that meets your needs in the best possible way, and ensure lasting benefits.
Why would I need an emergency dental extraction?
A patient may need an emergency extraction if they have waited too long to have their tooth looked at and now their overall dental health may be compromised. For example, an infected or abscessed tooth can start spreading into the surrounding tissues if it isn’t treated on time. The spread of an infection can be especially serious for patients who have a weak immune system. If that’s the case, the infection will spread faster, possibly affecting the patient’s breathing by closing off their airways.
The leading specialist for emergency tooth extractions in Wildomar & beyond
Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov is an AAOMS and ABOMS certified oral surgeon who offers evidence and expertise-based dental care to patients in Wildomar and across Riverside County. You can depend on his experience and expertise whether you require an emergency wisdom teeth extraction or ortho premolar extractions in the Wildomar area. Schedule a free consultation today.