We enhance your health and comfort at affordable rates
The Pricing for our Full Arch Implants, including All-on-4® /’New Teeth in a Day’ and All-on-X treatment:
Price $15999 per arch
This price includes everything from A-Z, from initial consultation to all follow up visits after the surgery.
We are transparent & there is no hidden cost. Details on our pricing here.
Flexible Payment Options Available
To give our patients access to our tailored treatment, we offer third party 0% interest rate financing options.
Why choose us for your All-on-4® dental implants?
- Our patients are treated from beginning till the end exclusively by Dr. Tsvetov – experienced and board-certified Oral Surgeon and teeth-in-a-day specialist in his Temecula Oral Surgery office.
- We use only the best dental implants and dental materials and give a guarantee for our work.
- To manage discomfort, our patients can choose between several different anesthesia options.
- For those patients who do not have enough bone on the top jaw for traditional dental implants we use zygomatic & pterygoid implants. This allows us to avoid additional invasive & expensive surgeries, e.g. sinus lifts or bone grafting.
- We design and create completely custom prosthetic teeth tailored to your specific needs at our onsite dental lab.
- Our cutting-edge technology ensures the best possible outcomes and allows us to offer affordable treatment for our patients.
What are All-on-4® dental implants and who is a candidate?
All-on-4® dental implants, also called Teeth-In-A-Day, is a solution for individuals who have multiple missing or non-restorable teeth. The surgery is performed using modern digital age technologies to ensure precision and favorable clinical outcomes. On the day of the surgery, all unsalvageable teeth are extracted and four or more dental implants are placed in each arch. Temporary fixed (non-removable) dental bridges are then attached to the implants to replace missing teeth.
Three months after the procedure, once implants fully integrate with the jawbone, temporary fixed teeth are replaced with a new set of permanent fixed teeth. Our patients can choose between different anesthesia options, so there’s no reason to postpone this life-changing procedure any longer.
- CT Scan
- Review of health history
- Treatment options
- Review of fees
Day of Surgery
- Removal of remaining teeth
- Placement of min. of 4 implants
- Temporary teeth are attached to the implants at the day of surgery
- 3 months after the surgery, once implants are fused with jawbone, temporary teeth will be replaced with beautiful custom-made final teeth