We are a family owned & operated dental implant center deeply committed to improving our customer’s lives. We offer modern customized full arch dental implant solutions at a fair and affordable price to help our patients achieve the results they are looking for, one beautiful smile at a time.
Here’s what our patients have to say
We Perform Challenging Procedures at Affordable Prices to Achieve Best Results
See our work and make the first step
What is All-on-X and who is a candidate?
All-on-X dental implants, also called Teeth-In-A-Day, is a solution for individuals who have multiple missing or non-restorable teeth. The surgery is performed using modern digital age technologies to ensure precision and favorable clinical outcomes. On the day of the surgery, all unsalvageable teeth are extracted and four or more dental implants are placed in each arch. A temporary set of teeth will then be attached to the implants to replace missing teeth.
Three months after the procedure, once the implants fully integrate with the jawbone, temporary teeth are replaced with a new set of permanent fixed teeth. Our patients can choose between different anesthesia options, so
there’s no reason to postpone this life-changing procedure any longer.
- CT Scan
- Review of health history
- 3D facial scan/smile simulator
- Treatment options
- Review of fees
Day of Surgery
- Removal of remaining teeth
- Placement of min. of 4 implants
- Temporary teeth are created in-house to match your smile design and affixed at time of surgery
- 3 months after the surgery, once implants are integrated, temporary teeth will be replaced with your beautiful, custom-made, brand-new smile
We care about our work and stand behind every procedure
Family owned and operated clinic specializing in smile transformation across Temecula Valley, Riverside & San Diego and LA County.
- Our patients are treated from beginning till the end exclusively by Dr. Tsvetov – experienced and board-certified Oral Surgeon and teeth-in-a-day specialist in his Temecula Oral Surgery office.
- Dr. T. sees patients of all ages, including those with compromised medical history and is available 24/7 for our patients!
- Dr. T. performed over 250 smile transformations
- We use the best materials and guarantee for our work.
- We design and create completely custom prosthetic teeth tailored to your specific needs at our onsite dental lab.
- For those patients who do not have enough bone on the top jaw for traditional dental implants we use zygomatic & pterygoid implants. This allows us to avoid additional invasive & expensive surgeries, like sinus lifts or bone grafting.
- To manage discomfort, our patients can choose between several different anesthesia options. We have anesthesiologists on staff for those who prefer to be asleep during the surgery.
- Our cutting-edge technology ensures the best possible outcomes and allows us to offer affordable treatment for our patients.
- Transparent pricing and flexible financing available.
We perform challenging procedures at affordable prices to achieve best results
Our patients can choose between 3 options for their new smile:
Our pricing is fully transparent and all inclusive, and you can find more details here. Our fees include:
- All teeth extractions if needed
- Bone reshaping
- Any bone grafting (rarely needed)
- Minimum of 4 dental implants
- Temporary teeth
- All follow up visits
- Scans and x-rays
- Final teeth