Natural-Looking All-on-4 Dental Implants in Temecula Valley, CA
Your trusted provider of specialized dental treatment across Riverside County
Who is a good candidate for All-on-4 dental implants?
A good candidate for All-on-4 dental implants is someone who has multiple missing teeth or is completely edentulous (no teeth at all). In addition, those with severe periodontal (gum) disease, which causes teeth to be extremely loose are good candidates as well. Lastly, patients with multiple decayed or broken teeth can also benefit greatly from the All-on-4 procedure.
You can schedule a free consultation with Doctor Tsvetov, an experienced and AAOMS-certified All-on-4 specialist in Temecula Valley. He will examine your teeth and dental and health history and determine whether you’re a good candidate for this type of treatment.
What are All-on-4 dental implants?
All-on-4 dental implants, also referred to as teeth in a day, entail a treatment protocol of replacing all the teeth in one arch (upper or lower jaw or both) with a set of implants and teeth. The minimum number of implants needed to accomplish this would be 4 implants per arch (either upper or lower jaw).
All of the teeth would then be attached to those four implants, hence the term ‘All on 4’. Another significant hallmark of this procedure is that it avoids the need for extensive bone grafting, which is often necessary with traditional implant placement.
Here at Temecula Valley Facial Oral Surgery, we have advanced technology and extensive expertise in the field, which makes us uniquely positioned to perform this type of procedure. As Temecula Valley’s leading specialist, Dr. Tsvetov can handle the placement of All-on-4 dental implants expertly, ensuring their durability and reliability.
How does All-on-4 work?
All faulty remaining teeth are removed and 4-6 dental implants per arch are placed into the jaw bone where the teeth were removed. Once the implants are anchored to the jaw bone, a dental bridge with 12-14 teeth is attached to the implants, allowing a patient to maintain/improve the aesthetic appearance and functionality of natural teeth. This bridge is called a provisional or temporary bridge.
Three months after the procedure, once the complete healing of the implants is accomplished and ensured, a permanent dental bridge is made. The permanent dental bridge is even more aesthetic and functional than the temporary one.
Therefore, whether you have missing, decayed, or broken teeth, you can regain their functionality by opting for All-on-4 dental implants near your area. Doctor Tsvetov is an experienced, trusted maxillofacial surgeon who has performed a great number of teeth in a day procedures. Contact us and we can schedule a free consultation to discuss the next step.
How long does the All-on-4 procedure take?
The surgical part of the All-on-4 dental procedure typically takes 4 hours of surgical time per arch. Once the implants are healed, the making of a final dental bridge can take 4-5 dental appointments/visits, each lasting 30-45 minutes.
Here at Temecula Facial Oral Surgery, Dr. Tsvetov performs the teeth in one day procedure near your area. Although you may feel some discomfort after the surgery, the healing process is fairly quick, so you will be able to go back to your daily life as soon as possible.
How painful is the All-on-4 procedure?
The discomfort felt after the All-on-4 procedure is mild to moderate. A patient will need to take over-the-counter anti-inflammatory medications (Ibuprofen) 3-4 times per day for three to five days to make sure they stay ahead of the pain.
Occasionally, a stronger pain medicine such as Tylenol 3 or Vicodin may be needed intermittently for “break-through” pain. Once the patient reaches the postoperative day four, the discomfort level should decrease greatly, and the swelling will start to markedly improve.
Undergoing the All-on-4 dental procedure at our facility in Temecula will enable you to choose between different anesthesia options. We want to help our patients go through their surgery with no pain and anxiety.
Anesthesia options with the All-on-4 dental implants in Temecula Valley
Scheduling an appointment with our All on 4 dental implant specialist will enable you to go with the following anesthesia options for your procedure:
- Full general anesthesia: A patient is completely asleep during the procedure and a breathing tube is placed to support the patient’s airway. The anesthesiologist monitors the patient throughout the procedure.
- IV sedation/twilight sleep: A patient is asleep, but not as deeply as with General Anesthesia. The breathing tube is not placed and the patient continues to breathe on their own during the procedure.
- Local anesthesia: A patient is awake and the area being worked on is numbed-up with local anesthetics. The patient doesn’t feel pain, but only pressure and pushing during the procedure.
We are determined to make your All-on-4 procedure in Temecula Valley as comfortable as possible. This is why we enable our patients to choose between the mentioned anesthesia options. Let’s start today – schedule a free consultation!
The benefits of the All-on-4 procedure
Undergoing the All-on-4 dental implant procedure brings you the following benefits:
- Addresses the whole dental arch (upper or lower jaw) achieving greater aesthetics and improved functionality of the teeth;
- An outpatient procedure, which is usually accomplished in a dental office in under 4 hours and completely transforms patients’ lives for the better;
- Avoids more extensive bone grafting/bone regenerative procedures, leading to a quicker, more comfortable surgery and easier recovery time, compared to traditional methods;
- Provides you with greater stability than removable dentures;
- More cost-effective than restoring individual missing teeth with single implants;
- Allows patients to regain confidence and functionality in being able to enjoy the foods they want to eat. Patients are able to enjoy foods they would not otherwise be able to with dentures or with multiple decayed/missing teeth. This, in turn, leads to better nutrition, which can lead to better health.
Owing to the knowledge and expertise of Doctor Tsvetov, a Temecula Valley’s trusted All-on-4 dentist, you will receive the mentioned benefits and enjoy a lasting smile.
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS of actual ALL-ON-4® PATIENT OF DR. Tsvetov
Where to get the All-on-4 procedure in Temecula Valley?
Temecula Facial Oral Surgery is a “go-to” center for All-on-4 dental procedures in Riverside County. We will schedule your free appointment with Doctor Tsvetov and enable you to get informed about this dental procedure.
Then, Dr. Tsvetov will guide you through the process and explain what this procedure will entail. He will also examine your teeth and determine what the best way to proceed is. Contact us today and we’ll handle the rest.
Or Schedule Your Free