We are a family-owned dental implant center deeply committed to improving our customer’s lives. We offer modern customized full arch dental implant solutions at a fair and affordable price to help our patients achieve the results they are looking for, one beautiful smile at a time.
Here’s what our patients have to say
See our work and take the first step
And through all this, rest easy knowing you’ll be in the safe hands of Dr. Dimitry Tsvetov, DDS, MD, a dedicated professional with many years of hands-on experience. He’ll be with you every step of the way, from start to finish, explaining what’s going on, what you can expect, and gently guide you through the recovery process. No reason to postpone a life-changing decision, begin your road to a healthy smile today!
Why choose our All-on-4 dental implants center in Temecula
- Experience: Dr. Tsvetov, a distinguished dual-degree DDS & MD professional who possesses board certification in Oral Surgery. Our practice extends care to patients of all ages, including those with complex health conditions. In the previous year, we successfully completed over 100 All-on-4 dental implant procedures, and this year, we are on track to far exceed that number and help many new patients. With the convenience of our single-location office, our dedicated team can oversee your entire treatment journey. We prioritize comprehensive care and don’t refer our valued patients elsewhere, ensuring continuity and exceptional results.
- Zygomatic & Pterygoid implants: Dr. Tsvetov stands out as the exclusive oral surgeon in Temecula and surrounding areas offering these advanced implant techniques. They’re particularly beneficial for patients with insufficient upper jawbone, where traditional All -on 4 might not provide adequate stability. Zygomatic (cheekbone) and Pterygoid implants also eliminate the need for bone grafting procedures. These support a temporary fixed prosthesis on the same day when the dental surgery is performed.
- Anesthesiology: Our practice boasts the expertise of an on-staff anesthesiologist, providing patients with a range of anesthesia options. Whether it’s local anesthesia, conscious sedation, IV sedation, or general anesthesia, we prioritize patient comfort and safety throughout the procedure. For those who prefer to be asleep during dental surgery, our diligent anesthesiologist will attend to their needs while Dr. Tsvetov skillfully performs the surgery. With our state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, we offer a hospital-like setting within the comfort of our dental implant center in Temecula.
- Cutting-edge technology: We’ve invested in a modern, fully digital dental implant center and lab. It’s equipped with cutting edge technology, including 3D printers for custom temporary teeth, milling machines for zirconia crowns and full arches, CAD/CAM computers for precise crown and teeth modeling, and digital intraoral scans that eliminate the need for traditional impressions. Working alongside an experienced lab technologist, we ensure the highest quality custom-manufactured teeth for our patients. Our advanced technological setup enables us to offer competitive pricing without compromising on exceptional care.
- In-house lab: With our dedicated in-house lab, our experienced oral surgeon, Dr. Tsvetov, maintains full control over every aspect of your dental surgery in Temecula, eliminating the need for outsourcing or relying on external labs. We take pride in producing our own surgical guides and maintaining quality assurance. By streamlining our operations, we’re able to achieve significant cost savings, which we gladly pass on to our customers. Experience the benefits of our efficient approach, with starting prices as low as $11k per arch, a considerable savings compared to the market average of $22k-$25k per arch.
- Transparent pricing: For All-on-4, All-on-6, and All-on-X dental implants in Temecula, we offer a single comprehensive price that remains unchanged, regardless of the number of implants placed or any additional necessary procedures. We never engage in unnecessary itemization or additional charges. The all-inclusive price covers the entire treatment for oral surgery from start to finish. To make the process more accessible, we offer flexible payment options, allowing patients to pay in stages, as we progress toward achieving their new smile.
- We’re not a corporation: As an independent dental implant center in Temecula, we maintain our autonomy and don’t align ourselves with any corporate entities. Our office is solely owned and operated by one dedicated doctor who takes personal responsibility for every aspect of your care. We take great pride in our work and offer a guarantee on our implants. In the rare event that any issues arise, we stand by our patients and provide necessary care without any additional charges, ensuring their long-term satisfaction and peace of mind.
- Premier quality & quantity: We take immense pride in our exceptional standing as a dental implant center leader, in regards to quality and quantity equally. We continuously advance our practice, introduce cutting edge materials and invest in state-of-the-art technology. Our commitment to excellence extends to ongoing education, ensuring that we stay at the forefront of our field. What sets us apart is our exclusive dedication to specialized treatment, led by a single doctor at a single location. This focused approach allows us to deliver unrivaled expertise when it comes to oral surgery in Temecula.
What is All-on-X and who is a candidate?
All-on-X dental implants, also called Teeth-In-a-Day, is a solution for individuals who have multiple missing or non-restorable teeth. The surgery is performed using modern digital age technologies to ensure precision and favorable clinical outcomes. On the day of the surgery, all unsalvageable teeth are extracted and four or more dental implants are placed in each arch. Temporary set of teeth will be attached to the implants to replace missing teeth.
Three months after the procedure, once implants fully integrate with the jawbone, temporary fixed teeth are replaced with a new set of permanent fixed teeth. Our patients can choose between different anesthesia options, so
there’s no reason to postpone this life-changing procedure any longer.
- CT Scan
- Review of health history
- 3D facial scan/smile simulator
- Treatment options
- Review of fees
- Removal of remaining teeth
- Placement of min. 4 implants
- Temporary teeth are created in house to match your smile design and affixed at the time of surgery
- 3 months after the surgery, once implants are integrated, temporary teeth will be replaced with your beautiful, custom-made, brand new smile
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the qualities of a reliable maxillofacial and oral surgeon in Temecula?
Maxillofacial and oral surgeons in Temecula possess extensive training in dentistry, medicine, and surgery. They specialize in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the face, mouth, and jaws. With their comprehensive knowledge and skills, they excel in performing a wide range of procedures, including dental implant surgery, wisdom tooth extraction, corrective jaw surgery, and facial trauma treatment.
How long do All-on-4 implants last?
These innovative, state-of-the-art implants can last a lifetime with proper care and maintenance. They’re extremely durable and provide long-term support for dental surgery and restoration. Regular oral hygiene practices, routine check-ups, and following the dentist’s recommendations can help ensure the longevity of All-on-X, All-on-6, and All-on-4 implants.
What is a zygomatic implant?
This is a specialized type of dental implant used in cases where there’s not enough bone left in the upper jaw for traditional implants. Instead of being anchored in the jawbone, zygomatic implants are anchored in the cheekbone (zygoma). This allows for the successful placement of implants and the secure attachment of dental restorations, even in complex cases where bone grafting is not an option.
What is the difference between pterygoid and zygomatic implants?
Both techniques are used in cases of severe jawbone loss. The main difference lies in their placement location. Pterygoid implants are anchored in the pterygoid bone, located behind the upper jaw, while zygomatic implants are anchored in the cheekbone. They provide stable support for restorative dental surgery and eliminate the need for extensive bone grafting procedures. The choice between pterygoid and zygomatic implants depends on the specific anatomical considerations and the individual patient’s needs.
What kind of anesthesia do they use for oral surgery?
Oral surgery can implement various types of anesthesia, depending on the complexity of the surgery and the patient’s comfort level. Common options include local anesthesia, which numbs the surgical area, conscious sedation, which induces a relaxed and calm state, intravenous (IV) sedation, which provides a deeper level of sedation while keeping the patient conscious, and general anesthesia, which renders the patient completely unconscious.
The choice of anesthesia is determined according to the patient’s needs, the procedure being performed, and the recommendation of your dental surgeon in Temecula.
What technology is used in dental surgery?
Various advanced technologies are used to enhance patient care and treatment outcomes. In dental implant centers in Temecula the most commonly used technologies include:
- Digital imaging systems (such as X-rays and cone beam computed tomography).
- Intraoral scanners for digital impressions.
- Computer-aided design/computer-aided manufacturing (CAD/CAM) systems for precise restorations.
- 3D printing for producing dental models and appliances.
- Guided oral surgery systems for accurate implant placement.
These technologies improve diagnostics, treatment planning, and the overall patient experience by providing more efficient and precise care.
What are the advantages of getting dental implants?
Full mouth, also known as full arch dental implants provide a permanent solution that restores both the appearance and function of missing teeth. Implants are surgically placed in the jawbone, creating a strong and stable foundation for replacement teeth. This allows for natural-looking results, improved chewing and speaking abilities, and enhanced self-confidence. Unlike dentures or bridges, implants also promote jawbone health by preventing bone loss. With proper care, they can last a lifetime, making them a durable and long-lasting tooth replacement option.
Where can I find highly experienced dental surgeon in Temecula Valley and beyond?
If you’re looking for a lasting and aesthetically pleasing solution for your oral surgery needs, look no further than the state-of-the-art dental implant center run by Dr Dmitry Tsvetov. With a dependable and compassionate team of experts that work alongside him and the latest digital workflow technologies, you’ll be in safe hands throughout your procedure. Begin your transformative journey toward a radiant smile whether you choose the innovative All-on-6, Al-on-X, All-on-4 dental implants or individual ones.