Your Go-to All-on-4 Dental Implant Specialist in Winchester, CA
Am I eligible to get All-on-4 dental implants?
There is a high demand for All-on-4 dental implants across Temecula Valley, not only Winchester, and for a good reason. These implants are a safe, durable, reliable, and cost-effective teeth replacement solution. But are you eligible for the procedure?
Your dental implant specialist will determine your eligibility for All-on-4 dental implants in Winchester and the region based on a careful and comprehensive examination of your dental health and medical history.
How is the All-on-4 dental implant procedure done?
When done using the conventional approach which does not require special cheekbone implants or bone grafting the procedure of getting All-on-4 implant procedure is straightforward:
- Extraction of loose or decayed teeth
- Anchoring 4 to 6 dental implants to the jawbone
- Attaching a temporary dental bridge to the dental implants
It typically takes 3 months for the patients to heal, at which point the dental specialist will:
- Remove the provisional dental bridge
- Attach the permanent, custom-made dental bridge
Does it take long to get All-on-4 dental implants?
The initial stage of the All-on-4 dental implant procedure is frequently referred to as teeth-in-a-day. Although this is technically inaccurate, it is partially true, as the surgical portion of the procedure is indeed done in a day, within 3 to 4 hours. The patient leaves the office with a provisional dental bridge.
It is the second stage of the procedure, during which patients get their permanent dental bridges, that takes place 3 months after the first one.
Does it hurt to get All-on-4 dental implants?
Most patients experience mild to moderate discomfort during the procedure and in the immediate aftermath of the procedure. But we can help with that: we offer as many as 3 different anesthesia options, depending on your sensitivity and tolerance. To minimize discomfort caused by symptoms such as bruising and swelling which you may experience after the procedure, you may reach out for over-the-counter medication.
Can you have anesthesia during an All-on-4 procedure?
At Temecula Facial Oral Surgery, we understand that each patient is unique and has a different perception of discomfort. This is why we offer you a diverse range of anesthesia options designed to reduce, minimize or eliminate discomfort of an All-on-4 dental implant procedure:
- local anesthetic (you stay fully awake but experience no discomfort)
- IV sedation (this is the middle ground: you receive the so-called twilight anesthesia)
- general anesthesia (you are fully asleep from start to finish)
What are the essential perks of All-on-4 dental implants?
Undergoing the placement of all-on-4 dental implants in Winchester and the rest of the area will benefit your dental and overall health in the long run:
- Quick, simple & straightforward outpatient procedure
- Cost-effective solution for lasting results
- Stable, durable & non-removable teeth on implants and bridge
- No unnatural pressure on the gums
- Normal chewing and biting ability: restored
- Your natural physical appearance & facial features: restored
- The natural appearance and function of your teeth: restored
- Convenient, time-saving care & cleaning routine
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS of actual ALL-ON-4® PATIENT OF DR. Tsvetov
Where can I find out more about All-on-4 treatment in Winchester and areas nearby?
Doctor Tsvetov has enabled hundreds of patients in Winchester and the surrounding communities explore the life-changing potential of All-on-4 dental implant procedure. Reach out to Temecula Facial Oral Surgery today and find out why we are the number one place for All-on-4 dental surgery in Perris, Winchester, Temecula and other areas across Temecula Valley and Riverside County!