Restore Your Confidence with All-on-4 Dental Implants in Bonsall, CA
What is the All-on-4 treatment concept?
Just because your natural teeth are beyond repair does not mean you are beyond hope. All-on-4 dental implants, a procedure often referred to as teeth in a day due to its minimum requirements, represent a cost-effective graftless teeth replacement solution. A minimum of 4 dental implants are anchored to your jawbone in place of the missing roots, after which a customized dental bridge is permanently attached to the implants, replacing your natural teeth.
Patients who have lost their natural teeth to old age, neglect or genetic factors or disease can have All-on-4 dental implants done and regain the confidence they lost along with the functionality of their teeth and jaw.
When you put your dental health in the hands of a dental specialist with a strong track record in providing quality All-on-4 implant procedures across Temecula, it can be the life-changing treatment you have been waiting for. But if your dental health is compromised, you cannot afford to waste your precious time. It is of essence that you act fast and consult a dental implant specialist in Bonsall.
How is the All-on-4 dental implant technique done?
All-on-4 dental implants can potentially restore your youthful appearance, facial structure and support, your ability to chew, eat and experience the real taste, flavors and texture of food:
- The minimally invasive technique is performed following the extraction of any loose teeth.
- Your All-on-4 dental implants will then be anchored to the jaw bone, after which the doctor will attach a temporary dental bridge to the implants.
- The second stage of the procedure takes place after you have fully healed: the temporary dental bridge is replaced with a tailor-made permanent one.
- Despite its name, the procedure may require up to six dental implants. Alternative names for the All-on-4 procedure are teeth-in-a-day or same-day teeth because this is how long the first stage of the procedure takes.
- In the ideal circumstances, your All-on-4 dental implant procedure will not require bone grafting and your dental implant specialist will be able to accomplish two things with a single procedure: prevent further bone loss and give you a set of teeth that look and feel natural.
Patients from Bonsall and other communities across Temecula Valley come to our office confident that they will receive recommendations in their best interest. Upon a detailed examination and comprehensive inspection of your medical history, Dr. Tsvetov will let you know if All-on-4 dental implants are your best option and suggest the best timing to go through with the procedure.
In the event that you are diagnosed with severe bone loss following a multiple tooth extraction, Dr. Tsvetov will recommend taking additional steps needed to carry out the All-on-4 procedure or a different course of action altogether, providing you with the right type of care in Bonsall and the rest of Temecula Valley.
Will I feel discomfort during my All-on-4 dental implant procedure?
Each patient has a unique experience and perception of discomfort, but most agree that All-on-4 dental implant procedures are accompanied by mild to moderate discomfort. This can be managed effectively with the right choice of anesthesia.
Most competitors feel that anesthesia is marginally important, but we beg to differ. At Temecula Facial Oral Surgery, we place great importance on individual patients’ level of comfort and overall satisfaction with the course of the procedure. To minimize your discomfort depending on the extent of your sensitivity, we offer diverse forms of anesthesia:
- If you want to stay fully sedated during the procedure, opt for general anesthesia.
- If you have moderate sensitivity to discomfort, you can opt for twilight anesthesia.
- If you want to stay awake the entire time without discomfort, opt for a local anesthetic.
Another major advantage of All-on-4 dental implants is that the procedure is relatively quick: it can be completed in as little as 3 to 4 hours and your healing process can start.
How will I benefit from All-on-4 dental implants in the long run?
All-on-4 dental implants are not to be perceived as a quick fix. They are designed to be a lasting solution. The procedure comes with a range of convenient long-term benefits:
- Stability & durability: Implants used for an All-on-4 procedure are extremely stable and durable. They are designed to withstand the force of several teeth. With proper care and maintenance, the implants could last a lifetime.
- Fast results: The procedure is minimally invasive with a fairly short recovery period and a quick restoration of your chewing ability.
- Cost-effectiveness: All-on-4 dental implants are a budget-friendly solution for permanent teeth replacement. We can even give you a cost estimate based on your individual case.
- Low-maintenance: you will need to follow a simple care and maintenance routine to preserve the optimal functionality and longevity of your All-on-4 dental implants.
- Minimized risk of discomfort & complications: Any discomfort can be easily managed with anesthesia and other safe and dependable methods. The procedure comes with a high success rate and low risk of complications.
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS of actual ALL-ON-4® PATIENT OF DR. Tsvetov
How do I know if I’m eligible for an All-on-4 treatment in Bonsall?
At Temecula Facial Oral Surgery, you will find a premium standard of dental care combined with outstanding customer care. Dr. Tsvetov will give you a personalized treatment from start to finish. He will put time, effort and all his knowledge and experience into restoring your dental health, your quality of life and your confidence and self-esteem.
You will receive an honest opinion based on an in-depth examination and detailed inspection of your dental history. Dr. Tsvetov will guide you through the steps of the All-on-4 procedure and introduce you to other innovations in the field of dental medicine.