Dependable All-on-4 Dental Implant Specialist in Rancho Bernardo, CA
What do I need to know about the procedure?
All-on-4 dentures are a revolutionary treatment option for patients with missing teeth. This procedure involves placing just four All-on-4 implants on each arch to support a full set of teeth, eliminating the need for traditional replacements.
One of the major benefits of the procedure is the ability to provide patients with a solid foundation for their artificial teeth, improving their overall oral health and restoring their confidence. This procedure has a high success rate and can often be completed in as little as one day, allowing patients to quickly enjoy their newfound smile.
However, it is important to consult with a qualified All-on-4 dental implant specialist in Rancho Bernardo to determine if this is the right treatment option for your individual needs.
Are All-on-4 dental implants a good choice for everyone?
Patients with a large number of missing or decayed teeth, or those who have lost all of their teeth, may benefit greatly from this procedure. Patients who are experiencing loose, decayed, or broken teeth, or have gum disease, may also be excellent candidates for All-on-4 implants.
Determining whether or not this type of procedure is right for you may be difficult, but you can easily solve your doubts with an evaluation appointment with Dr. Tsvetov, our qualified and certified All-on-4 dental implant specialist with extensive experience with patients in Rancho Bernardo and beyond. During your consultation, Dr. Tsvetov will review your medical history and carefully consider your individual situation in order to develop an approach that’s right for you.
How is the treatment performed?
The treatment begins with the removal of any decayed or damaged teeth. The doctor will then place 4 or 5 All-on-4 dental implants in the jawbone, typically two in the front and two in the back. They act as a strong foundation for a bridge or full arch prosthesis that serves as a permanent replacement for missing teeth.
With this technique, they are angled to utilize the existing bone and avoid the need for bone grafting procedures. Once Dr. Tsvetov has attached a temporary bridge, you’ll move on to a healing period.
Our patients in Rancho Bernardo would be happy to tell you that this phase of the All-on-4 dental implant procedure typically lasts no longer than 3-6 months and you can expect your teeth to look normal and healthy during that time. Still, you’ll need to go back to the final stage of the procedure where the doctor can place your full permanent bridge and finish the procedure.
Does placing All-on-4 implants hurt after the procedure?
It’s normal to experience some soreness and discomfort as the area heals. However, the level of discomfort is typically mild and can easily be managed with over-the-counter medicine. All you need to do is follow your dentist’s post-operative care instructions and attend all follow-up appointments to ensure a smooth and comfortable recovery from your same-day teeth procedure.
Will my procedure be performed while I’m under anesthesia?
We aim to provide comfortable and personalized care to all our patients. With regards to All-on-4 treatments in Rancho Bernardo, we offer three different anesthesia options to meet your unique needs and preferences.
- General anesthesia, where you will be entirely unconscious and utilize a breathing tube throughout the duration of the procedure.
- Local anesthesia, which allows you to remain awake during the treatment while ensuring that the area being worked on is completely numb.
- IV sedation or twilight sleep, a mild form of anesthesia that your All-on-4 dental implant specialist uses to put you to sleep without requiring a breathing tube.
Our team of experts will work with you to determine which anesthesia option is the best fit for your procedure and ensure your comfort and safety throughout your treatment.
What are the benefits of getting the teeth in a day procedure in Rancho Bernardo?
Here are some of the benefits of the procedure:
- Quick recovery time: Because the procedure is minimally invasive, patients typically experience a much quicker and easier recovery than with other types of surgery.
- Strong and durable: All-on-4 dental implants are made from high-quality materials and are designed to be extremely durable, so patients can enjoy the full function of their new teeth with confidence and ease.
- Natural-looking teeth: The All-on-4 procedure uses custom-made teeth that are designed to blend seamlessly with the patient’s natural teeth, so the patient will be able to enjoy a beautiful, natural-looking smile.
- Improved quality of life: Replacing missing teeth can enable patients to eat, speak, and smile with confidence, improving their overall health and well-being.
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS of actual ALL-ON-4® PATIENT OF DR. Tsvetov
Who should do my All-on-4 dental implants?
Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov is a distinguished and highly regarded teeth-in-a-day specialist who has gained widespread recognition in Rancho Bernardo and beyond. With an impressive track record of performing a multitude of successful All-on-4 dental implant procedures over the course of his long and illustrious career, he has earned the trust and confidence of countless patients.
His commitment to staying up-to-date with the latest developments in this technology has enabled him to provide his patients with the most cutting-edge and effective treatments available. Dr. Tsvetov takes great pride in offering his patients the highest standards of care, taking all necessary steps to ensure a safe and comfortable experience.