Dental Implants in Murrieta, CA for a Restored Smile
What do dental implants refer to?
The placement of dental implants is an advanced dental solution that offers durable, long-lasting results and benefits for a patients’ dental health. They take the form of titanium rods that are placed in the lower or upper jaw. After the rods are placed, they fuse with the bone and provide a stable platform for the subsequent placement of dental crowns. Dental implants can be used as a natural-looking replacement for a single or multiple missing teeth.
Here at Temecula Facial Oral Surgery, you can schedule a free consultation for the possible placement of dental implants in Murrieta. Doctor Dmitry Tsvetov is a certified maxillofacial surgeon and one of the most reputable dental implant specialists in Temecula Valley. He will carefully examine your teeth and suggest the most reliable solution.
Get the benefits of a dental implant procedure in Murrieta
Scheduling a consultation with Murrieta’s most experienced dental implants specialist at Temecula Facial Oral Surgery offers an array of benefits to patients struggling with dental problems. Owing to advanced technology and Dr. Tsvetov’s vast expertise, you can expect:
- A 95% success rate when compared to root canal and dental bridge options;
- An easy procedure that enables the placement of a crown in approximately 3 months;
- Long-term stability as dental implants fuse with the bone which means they can’t shift, slip, or move;
- Jawbone tissue stimulation that prevents its degradation and deterioration that would happen without an implant stimulating the surrounding tissue during chewing;
- Multiple anesthesia options including local, intravenous, and general anesthesia depending on a patient’s comfort level;
- The natural look of dental implants after the placement as this type of solution looks, functions, and feels like any other tooth. Once the implant area heals, your dental impression is used for the creation of the dental crown.
- Improved quality of life for the patient since they will have a fully functional tooth and a beautiful smile they’ll be proud of.
- Dental implants vs. dental bridges: Dental bridges affect the health of the adjacent teeth as they require the removal of their healthy tooth structure, thus, weakening them and turning a one-tooth problem into a three teeth issue. Dental bridges are also more difficult to clean, which means that they can deteriorate more easily due to remaining food residue.
- Dental implants vs. mini dental implants: Unlike regular dental implants, mini implants are less durable and stable because they are mechanically attached to the bone using screws. They can easily break below the jawbone and cause serious complications, which isn’t the case with traditional implants.
Here at Temecula Facial Oral Surgery, we have the equipment needed to handle the placement of dental implants for patients in the Murrieta area. Combined with the expertise of Dr. Tsvetov, you can expect your procedure to involve minimal discomfort and provide the desired dental outcome.
How do dental implants support dentures?
Based on the years of experience and long education in the field, Dr. Tsvetov can use dental implants to support wobbly dentures. Patients who wear conventional dentures will eventually experience a natural process during which the bone resorbs and melts away, which makes the base less stable to support dentures. This can make chewing and eating quite uncomfortable.
As Murrieta’s seasoned dental implants specialist, Dr. Tsvetov can solve this problem by placing dental implants in an appropriate position and anchoring down the denture, increasing your chewing efficiency by 30%.
This way, Dr. Tsvetov can improve the look, function, retentiveness, and feel of your conventional denture. He will use cutting-edge equipment such as Itero digital impressions, CT scans, and L-PRF to examine your teeth and place your dental implants in Murrieta with maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
Why should you get dental implants in Murrieta?
If you’re wondering why it’s important to consult with our experienced dentist implant specialist in the Murrieta area, you should consider the following:
- Without a tooth, your jawbone tissue will have no stimulation while chewing, which can cause the bone to melt away and degrade.
- This will lead to subsequent complications in the event you decide to have dental implants placed.
- If this happens, you will need to undergo extensive bone grafting, which will make the entire placement and recovery process longer and more challenging.
- The degradation of the jawbone will cause your facial profile to change.
- The complexity of your case may also result in increased costs.
You can easily avoid this and preserve your dental health by scheduling a free consultation with our specialist immediately after losing a tooth. Our experienced oral surgeon will provide you with an effective solution to preserve your facial appearance and chewing functionality. Dr. Tsvetov will use dental implants to fill the void of the missing tooth and provide the jawbone with the much-needed stimulation.
Consult with our dentist implant specialist in Murrieta
If you’re struggling with dental issues in Murrieta and considering having dental implants placed, you can schedule a consultation with our specialist. However, it’s important to mention that implants may not be the best option if you’ve experienced a severe deterioration of the jawbone because they won’t stimulate the tissue enough for it to recover.
Instead, Dr. Tsvetov will carefully review your case and examine your teeth. Then, he will determine whether you may need to undergo a bone grafting procedure before dental implant placement. He will also determine whether you need one or more dental implants to restore your dental health and achieve the desired clinical outcome.
At Temecula Facial Oral Surgery, the first consultation for dental implants is always free. It entails the careful examination of your teeth, treatment option overview, free X-rays and Cone Beam Scan, and the discussion of any related concerns or questions you may have. Start your recovery today!
Or Schedule Your Free