Top-Quality Dental Implants in Hemet, CA
All you need to know about dental implants
Dental implant treatments have become one of the most popular and significant advancements in dental science. If you choose to get this treatment, small titanium rods will be inserted into both your upper and lower jaw in order to establish a sturdy foundation for placing dental crowns or caps. Dental implants are widely used to replace one or multiple missing teeth.
At Temecula Facial Oral Surgery, we can provide you with a professional dental implant procedure performed by a qualified and experienced dentist and dental implant specialist in Hemet and throughout Riverside County, Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov.
As one of the finest maxillofacial surgeons in Hemet and the surrounding area, he will perform a thorough examination of your dental history and devise a most beneficial approach for your needs. Schedule a free consultation today!
Take advantage of all the perks of dental implants in Hemet
If you choose the right dental implants specialist, you will get to enjoy a wide range of benefits for your dental health. Here are some of the perks that our dental procedures bring:
- Long-term success rate higher than 95%: our dental implants offer greater potential for success than root canal and dental bridge treatments.
- Easy implant placement: we can place the implants into the patient’s mouth easily and install the crown onto the dental implant in only 3 months after the treatment.
- No moving, shifting, or slipping: your implants won’t budge while you eat as they will be fused with the jawbone.
- Jawbone tissue stimulation: your new implants will prevent the degeneration and deterioration of your jawbone tissue by stimulating it.
- Numerous anesthesia options: you can minimize the level of discomfort during the procedure by choosing between general and local anesthesia and intravenous sedation.
- Appearance of natural teeth: once your implants have healed completely (the healing period usually lasts around 3 months), they will look and feel like natural teeth.
- Improved quality of life: having a new and improved smile will boost your confidence and in turn your overall well being.
- Bone preservation: unlike bridge treatments, our dental implants don’t require removing healthy tooth structure and don’t weaken any adjacent teeth. Dental implants are also much easier to clean.
- Better than mini dental implants: regular dental implants offer more durability and stability than their mini counterparts and bring far fewer risks and complications.
If you want to experience the benefits of dental implants in the Hemet area, rely on Doctor Tsvetov to perform the procedure expertly and efficiently. He will make sure that you feel little to no discomfort during the treatment and get the most out of your new dental implants.
How do dental implants work with dentures?
If you have been wearing dentures for a long time, it is very likely that your jawbone has experienced at least some resorption and melting. This happens naturally because your jawbone will melt away and atrophy when it doesn’t support your natural teeth. As this happens, the base for your dentures will become less and less stable, leading to discomfort during chewing and eating.
If this is something you are struggling with, scheduling a dental implants consultation with our skilled Hemet specialist may be the best solution. Dental implants will anchor your dentures to the bone and improve their appearance and chewing efficiency by 30%. In order to help you with unstable and wobbly dentures and ensure long-lasting results, we use highly advanced techniques such as L-PRF, CT scans, and Itero digital impressions.
Do I need dental implants?
If you have one or more missing teeth but are on the fence about reaching out to a dental implants specialist, consider the following:
- Your jawbone tissue won’t be stimulated while you chew, which will likely lead to melting and degradation of your bone.
- Bone degradation may lead to more serious complications if you wait too long to have your dental implants placed.
- If you wait too long, you will probably need to undergo bone grafting or reconstruction which will greatly prolong the process and increase its costs.
- Extensive melting and degradation of the bone might lead to alteration of your facial profile.
You won’t have to think about these concerns if you choose a reliable dentist implant specialist in Hemet. If you have a single or multiple missing teeth, Dr. Tsvetov can help stimulate the jawbone and prevent atrophy by placing dental implants and replacing the root and crown of your teeth.
Consult with the leading dentist and implant specialist in Hemet
At Temecula Facial Oral Surgery, we rely on the vast experience of Dr. Tsvetov in order to provide Hemet patients with highly beneficial dental implant procedures. As a skilled dentist and an experienced implant specialist, he is fully qualified to help you avoid excessive jawbone deterioration and maintain optimal dental health.
It is important to note here, however, that dental implants are not a great option for all patients. In particular, if your jawbone is severely deteriorated, dental implants might not be able to offer enough stimulation for the tissue to recover.
Nevertheless, Doctor Tsvetov, an AAOMS-certified specialist, will perform a careful examination of your jawbone tissue and see if you may require bone grafting to ensure good results. In addition, we also offer free X-rays and Cone Beam Scans, and will happily discuss any concerns you might have about the procedure. Contact us today!
Or Schedule Your Free
Frequently Asked Questions
How are dental implants attached?
If you are a patient with a missing tooth, you will have to have both your root and crown replaced during your dental implants procedure in the Hemet area. Your surgeon will start by placing a small implant onto the root. During the healing process, the bone will grow around this implant and fuse with the titanium, which will result in a strong base for the artificial teeth.
Next, Dr. Tsvetov will place the abutment, i.e. the support post, as well as insert the crown. Once the implant is inserted, a temporary tooth can normally be attached on top of it. If multiple teeth are missing from your jaw, Dr. Tsvetov will discuss the available treatment options with you in order to decide on the most beneficial approach.
How natural do dental implants look?
Once healed, your dental implants will function, feel, and look perfectly natural. This is because two most important components of natural teeth and implants are practically the same:
- The root will be anchored to the jawbone and keep the implants in place.
- The crown, the only visible part, will be used for eating and chewing.
While these components are the same, your dental implants will be made from a different material: titanium. Titanium is a highly durable material often used for manufacturing artificial joints. Nevertheless, your titanium implants will still look and feel natural, despite being made from an artificial material.
Are dental implants painful?
At Temecula Facial Oral Surgery, we offer several different anesthesia options for our dental implant patients. While the procedure itself brings only minimal discomfort and slight pressure, you can eliminate the unpleasantness entirely if you pick one of our three anesthesia variations: local or general anesthesia, and intravenous sedation. If you aren’t sure which option would be the best choice, feel free to consult with Dr. Tsvetov.
How long do dental implants take from start to finish?
Owing to numerous technological advancements, dental implant procedures can now be performed in one day. However, the duration of your procedure will depend on the severity of your particular case as well as whether you need additional procedures or not. In general, Doctor Tsvetov can place a single implant in no longer than 20 or 30 minutes thanks to his vast experience and skill.
What is the average cost of a dental implant?
The total cost of your dental implants may vary depending on the state of your teeth and the complexity of the issue, as well as the dentist implant specialist you choose in Hemet. Before performing the procedure, Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov will take into account the specifics of your case and give you an estimate of the cost that will also include any potential insurance reimbursements and your copay.
Are dental implants permanent?
Properly installed dental implants can last for a lifetime. However, the exact longevity of your implants will depend on the complexity of your case as well as the skillset of the surgeon you choose. If your case is simple, that is if you have enough bone for your implants, you are likely to receive optimal benefits from the procedure.
On the other hand, patients with compromised bone tissue may need to undergo a bone grafting procedure and experience advantages that are slightly less long-lasting. No matter what your case may be, Dr. Tsvetov will take the steps needed to boost your chances of long-term success.
What is the best alternative to dentures?
If you are not sure if dental implants inserted by a Hemet’s skilled specialist are a better option than dentures, remember that:
- Dental implants provide more stimulation to the jawbone and preserve the tissue much more effectively.
- Dental implants look more natural than dentures since they preserve your existing dental structure.
- You will need to replace only the implant crown if it breaks, whereas dentures would have to be replaced entirely.
- Implants can replace each tooth individually and you can repair multiple missing teeth with a bridge instead of several implants, which is not the case with dentures.
- Dental implants are a permanent, non-removable option whereas dentures need to be removed for cleaning and maintenance.
Do any dental insurance plans cover implants?
In most cases, PPO plans will cover 60 to 80% of the overall cost of your dental implants. However, different insurance plans offer different coverage plans, so it’s always better to check before you decide to undergo the procedure.
At Temecula Facial Oral Surgery, we can give you useful advice and guidance on the different payment options. We will give you an estimate of the cost, confirm the insurance, and possibly give you a zero down payment option in case your insurance doesn’t cover the costs.
Who is best qualified to do dental implants?
Oral surgeons are generally more qualified to place your implant than general dentists in Hemet. Here’s why that is the case:
- Oral and maxillofacial surgeons specialize in performing complex dental implants procedures.
- Oral surgeons are better qualified to deal with any issues that may occur during or after the treatment.
- General dentists may not have the necessary equipment for placing dental implants in their office.
Dr. Tsvetov is a certified dental implant specialist and oral surgeon who has performed a multitude of complex procedures over the course of his career in Hemet. He is highly qualified to deal with any potential issues with skill and expertise, and will take all the necessary steps to ensure you receive long-lasting benefits from your procedure.
Why isn't dental tourism worth it?
Dental tourism keeps growing in popularity across the globe. Unfortunately, traveling to a different country only to get affordable dental care is not always the best idea because such procedures may not be in line with the latest safety regulations. If something happens to you as a result of your dental procedure, you won’t be able to get the help you need.
This is why we never recommend dental tourism for our customers. Instead, consider getting your new dental implants from a reliable Hemet specialist. This way, you will have no doubts about the professionalism and dependability of your oral surgeon and you will get to enjoy a variety of payment plans.
Who should place my dental implants in Hemet, CA & the surrounding area?
Doctor Dmitry Tsvetov is one of the finest dental implant professionals in Temecula and beyond. He provides reliable and highly professional dental care by relying on his vast experience in maxillofacial and oral surgery. You can rely on him for dental implant procedures across the area, whether you need help in Hemet or want to experience the perks of expert dental implants in Fallbrook. Reach out to us and schedule a free consultation today!