Entrust Your Dental Health to #1 All-on-4 Dental Implant Specialist in Perris, CA
Why are All-on-4 dental implants popular among patients?
Many patients with missing or loose teeth are reluctant to open their mouths in public. They no longer have the confidence to speak, smile, and laugh like they used to, let alone meet new people. And who can blame them? Without their natural teeth, they no longer feel like themselves.
Loss of a healthy, youthful facial structure and support is common, especially if the patient has lost multiple teeth, giving the patient an older look, which explains the usual loss of self-esteem. Missing teeth even compromise one of our essential functions: eating. They make chewing difficult and may even affect the sense of taste.
How getting All-on-4 dental implants in Hemet can help
But advanced dental medicine has a way to put a stop to all that: All-on-4 dental implants, also referred to as teeth-in-a-day. All-on-4 dental implants are popular for patients across Temecula Valley, including Perris. They are an efficient, cost-effective long-term solution that replaces missing teeth.
To determine your eligibility for this particular technique, Doctor Tsvetov will examine your dental health and history thoroughly. If you are ready to have your chewing efficiency, jaw functionality, and like-natural teeth and aesthetic appearance back, make an appointment in the Perris area for your free consultation today!
How is the All-on-4 dental implant technique performed?
The first stage of the procedure is completed within a day, which explains why patients refer to it as a teeth-in-a-day procedure. Expect the following during the first stage:
- Any faulty or loose teeth will be extracted to make room for dental implants
- 4 to 6 All-on-4 dental implants will be anchored to your jaw bone
- A provisional dental bridge will be attached to your new implants
The second stage will be performed after you have fully healed and recovered from the procedure:
- Your provisional dental bridge will be removed
- A tailor-made permanent dental bridge will be attached to your implants
Is getting All-on-4 dental implants a long and painful procedure?
We are all individuals who perceive discomfort differently. Some of us are more sensitive, others less so. No two patients can have an identical experience. Most patients report experiencing mild to moderate discomfort, depending on their choice of anesthesia. But we can promise you this: Dr. Tsvrtov will strive to minimize your discomfort and complete the same day teeth procedure in Perris in 3 to 4 hours.
Can I get anesthesia when getting my All-on-4 dental implants?
At Temecula Facial Oral Surgery, we strive to make your experience of getting All-on-4 dental implants as quick and comfortable as possible. We offer as many as 3 anesthesia options:
- local anesthetic (you experience no discomfort but stay awake)
- IV sedation (you are neither asleep nor awake: this is known as twilight anesthesia)
- general anesthesia (you are fully asleep for the entire duration of the procedure)
What are the long-term benefits of an All-on-4 procedure?
The long-term benefits of getting the All-on-4 procedure in Perris and across Riverside County include:
- Quick & convenient method of restoring the function and appearance of natural teeth and chewing ability
- Budget-friendly & cost-effective teeth replacement solution
- Safe & reliable procedure with minimum discomfort and risk of complications
- High success rate & potential lifetime durability with non-removable teeth on implants
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS of actual ALL-ON-4® PATIENT OF DR. Tsvetov
Who do I consult about my upcoming All-on-4 treatment in Perris?
Welcome to Temecula Facial Oral Surgery where Dr. Tsvetov will welcome you with open arms and use his knowledge and expertise to give you back your natural-looking smile. Dr. Tsvetov will introduce you to All-on-4 dental implants and other sophisticated solutions and innovations in dental medicine and recommend one that best suits your needs. At Temecula Facial Oral Surgery, we will do everything we can to help you feel like your old self again as soon as possible.