Long-Lasting Dental Implants in Lake Elsinore, CA
What do dental implants entail & how do they work?
Dental implants are a convenient and efficient replacement for missing or decayed teeth. They consist of multiple parts and are made of titanium, offering a long-term solution for dental issues.
A titanium rod is placed in the spot of a missing root where it fuses with the bone. Since the titanium implant merges with the bone, it becomes a highly stable base for the placement of a dental crown, the only visible part of dental implants.
Therefore, if you need a durable, natural-looking replacement for missing or deteriorating teeth, you should contact Temecula Facial Oral Surgery. As Lake Elsinore’s trusted and experienced dental implants specialist, Dr. Tsvetov handles this type of procedure on a regular basis. Owing to his long experience and vast education, he’s able to provide you with the desired solution and lasting benefits.
What benefits does the dental implant procedure offer?
Undergoing the placement of dental implants in the Lake Elsinore area will provide you with invaluable benefits, especially when handled by a seasoned specialist. Opting for this dental solutions will bring you:
- A successful and long-term solution that exceeds other options by more than 95%.
- A time-efficient procedure that allows you to place the crown 3 months after the dental implant placement.
- No risk of moving, shifting, or slipping since dental implants fuse with the bone and offer a high level of stability.
- The required stimulation of the jawbone and the surrounding tissue, which is necessary for preventing possible bone loss due to the lack of stimulation while chewing.
- Multiple anesthesia options, including general, intravenous, and local, that make this routine procedure painless and anxiety-free.
- Enhanced quality of life of the patient because dental implants restore their smile, confidence, and chewing efficiency.
- Great advantages over dental bridges that require a dental specialist to remove healthy tooth structure from three additional teeth rather than just one. Consequently, this can greatly deteriorate your dental health and weaken the adjacent teeth. Additionally, since dental bridges are more difficult to clean and floss, there’s a great risk of decay and deterioration.
- More benefits than mini dental implants, including a greater level of stability and durability. Mini implants are screwed into the jaw, which may result in less stability. In addition, mini dental implants can break below the jawbone, which can lead to severe damage and complications.
With the expertise and knowledge of Doctor Dmitry Tsvetov, your dental implant placement procedure will bring you these important benefits and improve your dental health in the long run. As a reputable dentist implant specialist in Lake Elsinore and Riverside County, Dr. Tsvetov will provide you with care and expertise and achieve the desired outcome, helping you restore your chewing efficiency and aesthetic appeal.
Can dental implants support conventional dentures?
After using conventional dentures for a prolonged period of time, it’s not uncommon for the bone to resorb and melt away. This can cause your denture to become wobbly and less stable, which can make chewing uncomfortable and difficult. Additionally, the denture won’t be able to attach properly to the less stable base.
However, dental implants can be strategically placed to anchor down the denture and restore your chewing efficiency by 30%. Dr. Tsvetov can handle this type of procedure in the Lake Elsinore area owing to his long-standing practice.
By using advanced technology such as CT scans, L-PRF, and Itero digital impressions, he will be able to examine your teeth carefully and offer the most effective solution, restoring the functionality, appeal, and retentiveness of your denture.
Why would someone need dental implants?
You may be interested in learning why you should get dental implants before scheduling an appointment with Lake Elsinore’s specialist. The reasons why you should consider getting dental implants as a replacement for a missing or decayed tooth include:
- Providing the jawbone with the necessary stimulation. Without dental implants or natural teeth, your jawbone is likely to degrade without stimulation during eating.
- Preserving your facial appearance. The degradation of the jawbone can also change your facial appearance.
- Enhancing the dental implant process. If you wait too long, your bone will deteriorate, which will make the placement of implants much more difficult. You would need bone grafting to restore the bone structure, which will require a longer recovery period.
Here at Temecula Facial Oral Surgery, you can avoid these unnecessary complications by getting dental implants in the Lake Elsinore region without any delay. Dr. Tsvetov will estimate the health of the jawbone and take steps to preserve it using strategically placed dental implants to fill the void. This will provide your jawbone with the required stimulation and prevent possible degradation.
Contact Lake Elsinore’s certified dental implants specialist
It’s important to note that dental implants won’t provide enough stimulation to the jawbone if it’s severely deteriorated. Instead, Dr. Tsvetov will examine your teeth and determine whether you may require bone grafting before having dental implants placed for optimal dental results.
Schedule a free consultation with our specialist and he will:
- Examine your teeth & evaluate your dental health
- Perform free X-rays and Cone Beam Scans
- Discuss your medical history, treatment, and situation
- Determine whether you need one or multiple dental implants
- Discuss any possible questions or concerns you may have
Or Schedule Your Free
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you place teeth over dental implants?
When replacing missing teeth with dental implants, your specialist will first place the titanium implant in the root area. The implant will heal and fuse with the bone, which will provide a strong, stable base for the artificial tooth.
Following this stage, the abutment (the support post) will be placed onto the implant and then the crown will be placed on top of it. Your Lake Elsinore specialist may place a temporary tooth during the healing period or suggest the placement of multiple implants if deemed necessary.
As a trusted specialist certified by the AAOMS, Dr. Tsvetov can handle this procedure with reliability and care, achieving the desired clinical outcome. He will break down the entire process into stages and guide you through each one.
What are dental implants made of?
Dental implants, used at Temecula Facial Oral Surgery, are made of world-class titanium and high-quality components that include:
- The implant part that’s placed in the root area and fuses with the bone.
- The abutment that serves as the support post to keep the crown in place.
- The crown that looks like a natural tooth and is the only visible component.
As one of the leading specialists in this type of procedure across the Lake Elsinore area, Dr. Tsvetov uses dental implants made of top-quality materials that will provide lasting durability. Additionally, we have the advanced equipment needed for the placement of dentist implants with precision.
How painful is the dental implant procedure?
Since dental implant placement has become a routine, straightforward procedure, it involves minimal discomfort. At Temecula Facial Oral Surgery, we enable our patients to choose the type of anesthesia depending on how anxious they are about the procedure.
Therefore, if you feel too anxious to undergo this procedure under local anesthesia, you can choose between intravenous and general anesthesia options. We’re dedicated to ensuring you have a comfortable, pain-free experience.
How long does the placement of implants take?
Here at Temecula Facial Oral Surgery, we rely on the most recent technological advancements in dental implantology, which enables Dr. Tsvetov to conduct this procedure in a short amount of time. In general, he needs from 20 to 30 minutes for the placement of a single implant.
However, it’s important to mention that the complexity of your case, as well as any surrounding circumstances, can affect how long this procedure will take. Nonetheless, our dentist implant specialist will rely on his experience and expertise to handle any possible complications during your procedure in the Lake Elsinore area.
How much does a dental implant cost for one tooth?
The cost of your dental implant procedure will be determined by a number of factors, including the expertise of your specialist, the complexity of your case, and the quality of the used implants. It’s generally recommended that you discuss this matter during your first consultation with your specialist.
Here at Temecula Facial Oral Surgery, we offer cost estimates for dental implants in Lake Elsinore and Temecula Valley. Upon providing you with a price estimate, we will consider both your copay and expected insurance reimbursement.
Can dental implants last forever?
In general, high-quality implants that are placed by a trusted and experienced dentist implant specialist can offer an excellent level of functionality for a long period of time. However, the expected durability of your dental implants will greatly depend on the skillfulness of your specialist and whether they are able to differentiate between:
- Simple cases where there’s enough healthy bone to support the placement of implants and provide a high chance of success.
- Complex cases where the area is compromised and there’s not enough healthy bone to support the implants, in which case, simply placing the implants is a short-term solution.
Dr. Tsvetov has the clinical knowledge and experience to distinguish between these cases and determine whether placing dental implants in a particular area can offer the desired outcome. Therefore, during your initial consultation in Lake Elsinore or the region, he will first examine your teeth and determine whether you should undergo the bone grafting procedure to restore the damaged bone.
Which is better: dentures or dental implants?
In general, dental implants are a better option than dentures because they provide:
- Better stimulation to the jawbone tissue since they fuse with the bone, while a denture is simply placed on top.
- A better, more natural look since they preserve the existing structure, while a denture looks too perfect.
- An opportunity for individual replacement of a damaged or missing tooth, while a denture requires all teeth to be removed.
- A great level of durability because dental implants aren’t removable and they fuse with the bone, offering more stability.
For more information on dental implants and why they are a better option than dentures, feel free to contact us. Dr. Tsvetov is Lake Elsinore’s leading dental implant specialist and can explain these advantages in greater detail.
How can I get insurance to pay for dental implants?
Depending on the type of insurance plan, you can get coverage for 60-80% of the dental implant cost in Lake Elsinore. However, whether the insurance will cover this procedure and how much it will cover will depend on your insurance provider, so make sure to inform yourself beforehand.
Here at Temecula Facial Oral Surgery, we can verify your insurance and get a confirmation. If your insurance doesn’t cover dental implant placement, we can arrange a 0% payment plan for you. Feel free to contact us for more information at any time!
Should I schedule an appointment with an oral surgeon or dentist?
Although the placement of dental implants has become a routine procedure, there are still several reasons why you should schedule it with a dentist implant specialist:
- Practical knowledge and specialist experience. Oral surgeons specialize in this type of procedure and handle it on a regular basis.
- Better preparedness for possible complications. When handling dental implant placement on a regular basis, oral surgeons know what possible challenges they can expect.
- Advanced technology. Dental specialists are more likely to have specialized equipment for this procedure.
Dmitry Y. Tsvetov, DDS, MD is a maxillofacial surgeon with years of experience and education in the field. He’s handled a great number of dental implant placements and knows how to perform this procedure for long-term benefits. In addition, as a board-certified dental implant specialist in Lake Elsinore and beyond, he meets the highest medical standards.
Is dental tourism a good idea?
A great number of individuals decide to travel abroad to undergo a dental procedure because it seems more affordable. However, this is a highly risky situation that can endanger your health and even life. Since specialists from other countries don’t meet the same standards as U.S. specialists, you may experience severe complications.
Fortunately, you can find all the expert support and assistance you need at Temecula Facial Oral Surgery. Dr. Tsvetov is a recognized oral surgeon who meets the required standards and has experience handling both simple and complex placements of dental implants across the Lake Elsinore region.
Where can I find lasting dental implants in Lake Elsinore & across the area?
As an experienced and educated specialist for dental implants in Temecula Valley, Dr. Tsvetov offers his professional assistance across the area. Therefore, if you’re looking for a seasoned dental implant specialist in Menifee, feel free to contact our office and we’ll set up your free consultation at your convenience. With our help, you can have your beautiful smile back!