Reasons to Invest in a Life-Changing Dental Implant Procedure
Long is the list of medical conditions that can have a devastating impact on a person’s quality of life, but tooth loss, whatever its cause, ranks high up on that list because it is so common among patients of all ages.
However, scientific advancements in the past several decades have made it possible to undo the damage caused by tooth loss to an impressive extent. While there are several dental restoration options available, in terms of overall benefits and cost-effectiveness, dental implants take the lead, and there has been a steady demand for the All-on-4 concept ever since it was introduced to patients everywhere.
Not surprisingly, all-on-4 dental implants in Murrieta, CA have been an exceptionally popular choice among patients of all ages in recent years who wanted nothing more than to get their teeth, smile and confidence back.
Perhaps the most compelling argument in favor of dental implants is that the procedure is less invasive than dental extraction yet has a high success rate and the potential to bring the patient benefits that could last a lifetime.
Are dental implants really worth it?
Dental implants provide value for several reasons:
- Dental implants serve the function of natural teeth.
- Dental implants are designed with the patient’s comfort in mind.
- Dental implants also have a protective function. Unlike conventional bridges, dental implants protect against bone loss.
- Dental implants look like natural teeth.
- Dental implants provide stable support to a person’s facial structure, preserving their facial and bone features.
- Tailor-made implant or bridge enables patients to enjoy a like-natural smile. Humans are visual beings and we care about being perceived as attractive. Few things can ruin a person’s self-confidence like a visibly missing tooth.
- Effective dental restoration translates into a healthier lifestyle and diet. When a patient no longer has natural teeth, they may not be left with a choice but to modify their diet considerably. But with dental implants, they can go back to enjoying all the food they love and need without unhealthy limitations.
- Dental implants are a reliable and long-lasting dental restoration option.
- Dental implants are cost-effective.
- Predictable outcomes are among the key benefits of dental restoration options.
- Simple and easy care and maintenance.
- Last but not least, dental implants restore a patient’s confidence.
- The procedure itself is relatively brief, and the recovery period depends on individual circumstances. While length of treatment may sound like one of the key challenges of the procedure, this challenge is easy to overcome so it does not disrupt the patient’s life: the patient will get a temporary provisional prosthesis placed immediately upon implant placement. Upon recovery, the final, custom-made prosthesis is attached to the implants.
What is the lifespan of a dental implant?
With adequate care, dental implants can last for many years. Adequate care entails dental and oral care performed on a regular basis. Caring for dental implants is not too different from caring for natural teeth.
Ready to learn more about all-on-4 dental implants in Murrieta, CA?
Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov is a Temecula-based facial and oral surgeon with experience in performing diverse dental implant procedures on patients in Murrieta and the surrounding areas. If you have failing or missing teeth, dental implant treatment is a valuable option to consider, and all-on-4 dental implants in particular represent the most cost-effective type of dental implants available.
However, not all dental implants are the same. At our practice, we only use high-quality dental implants that are literally designed to last. Schedule a consultation and Dr. Tsvetov will be pleased to introduce you to this innovative dental implant procedure and its life-changing potential. Call today!
Comments are closed.