Professional Dental Implants in Wildomar, CA
Learn all about dental implants right here
Dental implant surgery is a well-accepted advanced treatment that brings numerous benefits for the dental health of our patients. During the procedure, small titanium rods are inserted into the lower and upper jaw to create a sturdy platform for subsequently placed dental crowns. Dental implants are a well-developed and accepted treatment for replacing one or more missing teeth.
At Temecula Facial Oral Surgery, we offer free dental implant consultations with Doctor Dmitry Tsvetov, an experienced and highly qualified dentist and implant specialist. He is one of the most reputable and respected maxillofacial surgeons in Wildomar and beyond. After performing a careful examination, he will recommend the most suitable treatment option for your needs.
Experience all the benefits of dental implants in Wildomar
Dental implant treatments offer a myriad of advantages to patients who struggle with dental issues. If you choose to schedule a consultation with one of the finest Wildomar dental implants specialists, you will get the following benefits:
- A success rate of above 95 percent, which is significantly higher than that of root canals and dental bridges;
- Easy placement into the patient’s mouth, with the possibility to place the crown within approximately three months after the procedure;
- No shifting, slipping or moving during eating as dental implants fuse with your jawbone;
- By stimulating the jawbone tissue, dental implants prevent its deterioration and degeneration. This scenario would occur if a tooth is not replaced after being removed as the patient would not apply chewing force to that part of the bone.
- Depending on the patient’s level of comfort, the treatment can be performed either with local or general anesthesia or intravenous sedation.
- After the implant has had sufficient time to heal (around three months in most cases), and the dental cap or crown is placed, the treated tooth will feel, look, and function like any natural tooth.
- By increasing their confidence in their smile, a dental implant procedure will enhance the patient’s quality of life.
- In contrast to bridge treatments, dental implants preserve the bone and don’t require cutting down healthy teeth. Dental bridges, on the other hand, require the removal of healthy adjacent teeth, weakening them in the process. They are also more challenging to clean, meaning that they will be likely to deteriorate more quickly and easily.
- Many patients consider getting mini dental implants instead of the standard option. This is not advisable for several reasons. For starters, mini implants offer less stability and durability, being mechanically attached to the jawbone via screws. This may lead to breaking and further complications, which doesn’t happen with regular dental implants.
If you are looking for dental implants in the Wildomar, CA, area, don’t hesitate to schedule a consultation with Dr. Tsvetov. Owing to his vast expertise, your procedure will involve little discomfort and bring optimal results.
In what way do dental implants provide denture support?
Prolonged wearing of dentures naturally results in resorption or melting of the jawbone. As the atrophy and melting occur, the base for the dentures becomes far less stable. This typically leads to significant discomfort during eating and chewing for the patient.
Dental implants placed by Dr. Tsvetov, a reputable Wildomar specialist, are a great way to solve this issue, as they can anchor down the denture to the bone, enhancing the overall appearance and function of the patient’s denture. In fact, the procedure can improve your chewing efficiency by as much as 30 percent.
Patients struggling with wobbly and unstable lower or upper dentures can find the solution in our dental implant treatments at Temecula Facial Oral Surgery. Relying on advanced technologies such as Itero digital impressions, CT scans, and L-PRF, we can insert your implants with the utmost precision, ensuring a long-lasting and effective outcome.
Why do you need dental implants?
If you are unsure if you should seek professional advice from a seasoned dentist implant specialist in and around Wildomar, think about the following:
- A missing tooth means that the jawbone tissue won’t receive any stimulation during chewing, resulting in degradation and melting away of the bone;
- This may cause further complications if you choose to have dental implants inserted at some point in the future;
- In that case, you may have to undergo bone reconstruction (grafting), meaning that the treatment and recovery process will be prolonged and costs increased;
- Your facial profile may become altered over time due to the degradation and melting of the bone;
If you live in the Wildomar, CA area, you can prevent this from happening by relying on a knowledgeable dental implants specialist shortly after you lose a tooth. Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov will help you solve the problem by inserting dental implants and replacing your tooth crown and root. This way, the implants will stimulate the bone and help you prevent degradation and maintain your facial structure and chewing efficiency.
Seek assistance from a dentist implant specialist in Wildomar
If you are concerned about your dental health, consulting with a professional in Wildomar would be a great solution. Our dental implants specialist is highly qualified and equipped to help you maintain good dental health and prevent jawbone deterioration. However, you should know that dental implants might not be a good option for patients whose jawbone has severely deteriorated as they may not be able to provide sufficient stimulation for the recovery of the tissue.
No matter what your exact circumstances may be, Doctor Tsvetov will evaluate the state of your teeth and devise an appropriate approach based on his findings. Before performing the procedure, he will determine the needed number of implants and whether you may have to undergo bone grafting in order to achieve the desired results.
Here at Temecula Facial Oral Surgery, you can get a free consultation for your dental implants procedure. This consultation will involve careful inspection of your teeth and jawbone, a review of your treatment options, free Cone Beam Scan and X-rays, as well as discussing any questions and concerns you might have. Experience the benefits of dental implants today!
Or Schedule Your Free