Top-Quality Dental Implants in Hemet, CA
All you need to know about dental implants
Dental implant treatments have become one of the most popular and significant advancements in dental science. If you choose to get this treatment, small titanium rods will be inserted into both your upper and lower jaw in order to establish a sturdy foundation for placing dental crowns or caps. Dental implants are widely used to replace one or multiple missing teeth.
At Temecula Facial Oral Surgery, we can provide you with a professional dental implant procedure performed by a qualified and experienced dentist and dental implant specialist in Hemet and throughout Riverside County, Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov.
As one of the finest maxillofacial surgeons in Hemet and the surrounding area, he will perform a thorough examination of your dental history and devise a most beneficial approach for your needs. Schedule a free consultation today!
Take advantage of all the perks of dental implants in Hemet
If you choose the right dental implants specialist, you will get to enjoy a wide range of benefits for your dental health. Here are some of the perks that our dental procedures bring:
- Long-term success rate higher than 95%: our dental implants offer greater potential for success than root canal and dental bridge treatments.
- Easy implant placement: we can place the implants into the patient’s mouth easily and install the crown onto the dental implant in only 3 months after the treatment.
- No moving, shifting, or slipping: your implants won’t budge while you eat as they will be fused with the jawbone.
- Jawbone tissue stimulation: your new implants will prevent the degeneration and deterioration of your jawbone tissue by stimulating it.
- Numerous anesthesia options: you can minimize the level of discomfort during the procedure by choosing between general and local anesthesia and intravenous sedation.
- Appearance of natural teeth: once your implants have healed completely (the healing period usually lasts around 3 months), they will look and feel like natural teeth.
- Improved quality of life: having a new and improved smile will boost your confidence and in turn your overall well being.
- Bone preservation: unlike bridge treatments, our dental implants don’t require removing healthy tooth structure and don’t weaken any adjacent teeth. Dental implants are also much easier to clean.
- Better than mini dental implants: regular dental implants offer more durability and stability than their mini counterparts and bring far fewer risks and complications.
If you want to experience the benefits of dental implants in the Hemet area, rely on Doctor Tsvetov to perform the procedure expertly and efficiently. He will make sure that you feel little to no discomfort during the treatment and get the most out of your new dental implants.
How do dental implants work with dentures?
If you have been wearing dentures for a long time, it is very likely that your jawbone has experienced at least some resorption and melting. This happens naturally because your jawbone will melt away and atrophy when it doesn’t support your natural teeth. As this happens, the base for your dentures will become less and less stable, leading to discomfort during chewing and eating.
If this is something you are struggling with, scheduling a dental implants consultation with our skilled Hemet specialist may be the best solution. Dental implants will anchor your dentures to the bone and improve their appearance and chewing efficiency by 30%. In order to help you with unstable and wobbly dentures and ensure long-lasting results, we use highly advanced techniques such as L-PRF, CT scans, and Itero digital impressions.
Do I need dental implants?
If you have one or more missing teeth but are on the fence about reaching out to a dental implants specialist, consider the following:
- Your jawbone tissue won’t be stimulated while you chew, which will likely lead to melting and degradation of your bone.
- Bone degradation may lead to more serious complications if you wait too long to have your dental implants placed.
- If you wait too long, you will probably need to undergo bone grafting or reconstruction which will greatly prolong the process and increase its costs.
- Extensive melting and degradation of the bone might lead to alteration of your facial profile.
You won’t have to think about these concerns if you choose a reliable dentist implant specialist in Hemet. If you have a single or multiple missing teeth, Dr. Tsvetov can help stimulate the jawbone and prevent atrophy by placing dental implants and replacing the root and crown of your teeth.
Consult with the leading dentist and implant specialist in Hemet
At Temecula Facial Oral Surgery, we rely on the vast experience of Dr. Tsvetov in order to provide Hemet patients with highly beneficial dental implant procedures. As a skilled dentist and an experienced implant specialist, he is fully qualified to help you avoid excessive jawbone deterioration and maintain optimal dental health.
It is important to note here, however, that dental implants are not a great option for all patients. In particular, if your jawbone is severely deteriorated, dental implants might not be able to offer enough stimulation for the tissue to recover.
Nevertheless, Doctor Tsvetov, an AAOMS-certified specialist, will perform a careful examination of your jawbone tissue and see if you may require bone grafting to ensure good results. In addition, we also offer free X-rays and Cone Beam Scans, and will happily discuss any concerns you might have about the procedure. Contact us today!