How the All-on-4 Dental Procedure Improves Your Life
Patients suffering from periodontal disease or those with multiple missing or loose teeth can greatly benefit from getting All-on-4 dental implants. It’s a highly effective treatment that will restore your smile and improve your dental health in the long run provided it’s performed by a trusted, experienced professional.
However, before reaching out to a specialist in the Temecula, CA area, or anywhere else in the country, you should learn a bit more about how this type of procedure can enhance your quality of life. Of course, a seasoned oral surgeon will explain the benefits of All-on-4 treatment during your consultation, but informing yourself prior to your appointment can help you know what to expect.
How can All-on-4 dental implants improve your life?
As already mentioned, All-on-4 is a type of dental procedure that is suitable for replacing multiple missing, decayed, or broken teeth. It offers a wide range of benefits when compared to traditional removable dentures.
However, to enhance your dental health, All-on-4 dental implants should be:
- Placed by an experienced dental specialist who has already handled this type of procedure and has the tools and experience needed to ensure the best dental outcome.
- Placed in cases where patients are good candidates for this procedure and have enough bone for the implants to be inserted.
- Properly cleaned and maintained as instructed by the dental specialist who performed the procedure.
All-on-4 dental implants & quality of life
Here’s how All-on-4 can improve your life:
- Quick results: Owing to advancing implant trends and state-of-the-art technology, this procedure can be completed in a short amount of time, typically in less than 4 hours. This means that in just one day, you can get a replacement for several missing teeth.
- Permanent solution: All-on-4 dental implants are permanent and non-removable, which means that you don’t have to worry about taking your teeth out at night. Only your dental specialist will be able to remove the dental bridge, the only removable component, when needed. They will typically do this during your professional cleaning appointment.
- Better dental health: Undergoing this treatment will help you prevent possible dental issues and diseases such as periodontal disease, infection, deterioration of the jawbone, etc.
- Greater stability: Unlike conventional dentures, All-on-4 dental implants will fuse with the bone, which offers a greater level of stability. You will experience no shifting or moving while eating.
- Improved chewing efficiency: It goes without saying that chewing will be much easier when you don’t have missing or broken teeth. All-on-4 implants feel natural and function pretty much like natural teeth, which means you won’t even notice the difference.
- Enhanced visual appearance: You will restore your beautiful smile again and get implants that look completely natural. What’s more, if you don’t get a replacement for missing teeth, you risk experiencing a significant change in your facial expression. With All-on-4 dental implants, you’ll look and feel like your old self.
- Boosted self-confidence: With missing or decayed teeth, you’ll probably feel too self-conscious, avoiding smiling. After getting this treatment, this won’t be an issue as you will experience a boost in self-confidence and won’t be ashamed of your smile.
Contact us for All-on-4 dental implants in Temecula, CA & beyond
Here at Temecula Facial Oral Surgery, we provide free first consultations for All-on-4 dental treatment, allowing you to meet with our experienced specialist who will explain the entire process and how it can enhance your health and quality of life. Dr. Tsvetov is a
trusted expert with years of experience in the field and board-certified qualifications.
During your appointment, Dr. Tsvetov will carefully examine your teeth to determine whether you’re a candidate for All-on-4 implants. He will suggest the best possible course of action that will offer long-lasting results and benefits.
Our office is located in the vicinity of Redhawk Community Park, but we offer our assistance to patients throughout the area. So, feel free to contact us and we’ll set up your appointment!
Comments are closed.