Job opening – Front Office Administrator/ Treatment Coordinator at Temecula Facial Oral Surgery
Front Office Administrator/ Treatment Coordinator
We are looking for competent, compassionate and caring individual (DA, RDA, OMSA) to join our team.
We always strive to exceed expectations by providing highest quality of care to our patients and referring doctors. Our paperless office is ready with the latest digital imaging technologies, newest medical equipment and electronic medical records. It is a great opportunity to become part of our small, friendly but highly efficient surgical team. We offer competitive salary, 401k plan, uniform allowance, paid vacation and sick days as well as continuing education opportunities.
- Responsible for keeping schedule productive and efficient
- Treatment plan and treatment cost presentation
- Responsible for treatment conversion
- Treatment coordination with referring Dentists and Patients
- Answering the multi-line phone
- Verification of insurance benefits
Skills / Requirements:
- Profound understanding of the whole process of implant dentistry and oral surgery procedures e.g. wisdom teeth removal, tooth extraction, etc..
- Min 2 years work experience in dental field as a Treatment Coordinator/Receptionist/Dental Assistant
- Profound understanding of insurances and verification of benefits
- DA or RDA certifications; OMSA certification is a plus
- BLS certification
- Advanced knowledge of excel, word & outlook
- Proficient with digital x-rays/ CT scans
- Ability to work and clearly communicate in team
- Providing outstanding customer service and putting the needs of our patients first.
Please reply to this ad with your resume and cover letter explaining why your candidacy will be the best fit for this position. Looking forward to receiving you resumes. Thank you.